devices :: U1 WaveGiver
The WaveGiver serves as a fully buffered signal distribution device with switchable PHONO and LINE inputs.
It can be used as a base of a simple on-the-road sound system or for distributing the sound in a club or cafe.
The separately controlled summed output can be used e.g. to operate a subwoofer.
This device is powered from a standard single 12 volt power supply.
- RCA (chinch) stereo PHONO input (back)
- RCA (chinch) stereo LINE input (back)
- 1/4" JACK stereo LINE input disconnecting the RCA LINE on plug in (back)
- PHONO/LINE input switch (front)
- LED indicators for input source (front)
- INPUT knob with 0-200% gain range (front)
- 4 separete left channel output volume knobs (front)
- 4 separete right channel output volume knobs (front)
- 4 left channel output 1/4" JACKs (back)
- 4 right channel output 1/4" JACKs (back)
- knob for the mono sum of left and right channel (front)
- summed mono output 1/4" JACK (back)
- switch for linking the left channels to the right channels knobs (front)
- 12 V standard power input socket (back)